Bass Clinic & VIP Hang - "Groove with your solo and solo with groove"
This year, for the 12th Annual Rocky Mountain Bass Slam, we will have a special VIP Hang and Bass Clinic with Doug Johns, Cody Wright, & Andy Irvine. The theme of the bass clinic is TBD. This clinic will offer tangible skill-building on various approaches to the design and execution of a great bass solo without sacrificing the important groove and pocket. Doug Johns, Cody Wright, & Andy Irvine will offer their unique approaches to constructing a great grooving solo and allow you to practice the techniques. BRING YOUR BASS. You will learn both right hand and left hand techniques to building a unique but effective bass solo with groove.
This will be held on Saturday, October 8 at 12:00 p.m. in Denver, Colorado at Flipside Music.
Those who purchase the special commemorative VIP Pass will receive access to the following
- Full access pass to the Saturday VIP Hang from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Potluck food and drink)
- Full access pass to the Saturday Bass Clinic with Doug Johns, Cody Wright and Andy Irvine
- Demo some gear from our sponsors including Genzler Amplification
- Special VIP Reserved Seating at the Main Event at the Venue on Sunday, October 9th
- 2 Raffle Tickets to win the Main Prize at the Main Event
- 10% Discount for Same Day Purchase at Flipside Music
- Special 12th Anniversary Commemorative Laminated Lanyard Pass for the Rocky Mountain Bass Slam Main Event and VIP Hang- an excellent keepsake