Bass Clinic & VIP Hang - "Groove with your solo and solo with groove"
This year, for the 11th Annual Rocky Mountain Bass Slam, we will have a special VIP Hang and Bass Clinic with Doug Johns, Chuck Rainey, & Andy Irvine. The theme of the bass clinic is "Groove With Your Solo and Solo with Groove." This clinic will offer tangible skill-building on various approaches to the design and execution of a great bass solo without sacrificing the important groove and pocket. Doug Johns, Chuck Rainey, & Andy Irvine will offer their unique approaches to constructing a great grooving solo and allow you to practice the techniques. BRING YOUR BASS. You will learn both right hand and left hand techniques to building a unique but effective bass solo with groove.
This will be held on Saturday, October 19 at 12:00 p.m. in Longmont, Colorado at Mojos Music Academy.
Those who purchase the special commemorative VIP Pass will receive access to the following
- Full access pass to the Saturday VIP Hang from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Potluck food and drink)
- Full access pass to the Saturday Bass Clinic with Doug Johns, Chuck Rainey and Andy Irvine
- Demo some gear from our sponsors including Genzler Amplification and Boom Bass Cabinets
- Special VIP Reserved Seating at the Main Event at the Venue on Sunday, October 20th
- 2 Raffle Tickets to win the Main Prize at the Main Event
- Special 11th Anniversary Commemorative Laminated Lanyard Pass for the Rocky Mountain Bass Slam Main Event and VIP Hang- an excellent keepsake